Friday, February 28, 2020

Mock Newbery Update: A Song for a Whale

Cover Image from Goodreads
Hello, readers! I know the official winner has been announced already for the 2020 Newbery Award--but I'm still trying to catch up!

I feel like I've been doing a better job than I thought thanks to my public library's collection of audiobooks. The first book I'm going to talk about is Song for a Whale by Lynne Kelly--but I'm not going to bore you with the details here!

I thought that since I was listening to audio versions of these books, it was only fitting to write a few audio-reviews. So I tried something new and made a podcast channel for my audiobook reviews!




Check out my first episode here:


3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll do more podcasts! I'd love to see what topics you cover in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Every time I sit down to read a book, my daughter tries to *eat* my book" XD LOVE it! Your review had me nearly crying - this sounds like a wonderful book that I'd love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Mary's statement. Please do more of these!

    ReplyDelete

Pete the Kracken and the Angry Storm Cloud

  Hello, Readers! Happy Black Friday if you're partaking in the chaos that is "the biggest gift shopping day of the year". I h...

Popular Posts