Friday, March 6, 2020

#armedwithabingo

Hello! I've decided to join another reading challenge!

It's called #armedwithabingo hosted by Kriti & Ariel on their blog: Armed with A Book

I originally found this one on NeriSiren's Blog: Postcards from La-La Land. And as a lot of the bingo tile requirements overlap with stuff I'm either reading (listening to) for the Mock Newbery Challenge, or cover topics I like to read in general, I've decided to double dip. (It's totally allowed! I double checked!)

As I go along, reading and working on reviews, I will try to keep you updated on my bingo status!

The picture above is what the blank scorecard looks like. Since the challenge officially started on January 1, 2020, I can count the books I've already read! Does this sound like something you'd like to do? Or maybe even something you're already doing, just not keeping track of? Challenge sign up is open until March 15th.

Here's a picture of my current score card. If you haven't read or heard my review about one of the title's blocking a square, consider it a sneak peak!




A Book with Multiple POVs: Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins

A Dystopian Novel: Internment by Samira Ahmed

A Book Written in a Format Other Than Third Person: Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga

A Book about Friendship/Family: Best Friends by Shannon Hale

A Fantasy/ Science Fiction: Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan

A Book with a Beautiful Cover: Song for a Whale by Lynne Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I would wish you good luck, but this is more of a fun challenge than it is competitive. So, I guess I'm saying, have fun and be sure to share your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Pete the Kracken and the Angry Storm Cloud

  Hello, Readers! Happy Black Friday if you're partaking in the chaos that is "the biggest gift shopping day of the year". I h...

Popular Posts